• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Will Happen To You (if) The Dollar Collapses?

Gold is usually supplemented with other metals (traditionally silver and copper) to act as smaller denominations.

Good point, but it could also be as simple as them not being ready themselves to survive the collapse....yet.
I don't think their goal would be to survive, I think their goal would be domination. Were the Chinese to introduce a gold backed currency it would gain immediate acceptance on the world market. Their PR people have been working non-stop since Tinnamen square to give them credibility and acceptance on the world stage. They have been as noted earlier quietly turning their U.S. Debt instruments into hard assets, especially gold. I think this is what they are going to do as it makes the most sense.
China's real problem is 30 million more marriage aged men than women, thanks to the ultrasound machine, one child governmental regulations, sociatial preference of male children over female, and abortions. It has gotten so bad that men chain their daughters to them in public places to prevent kidnapping. (Even Rosanne Barr could find a willing male partner) the most realistic method of selectively reducing the male demographic, is war. This would, in the mind of the Chinese, solve a problem with a very acceptable use of human Capitol. They would use red herring attacks to justify on the world stage expansion of their territories while expending male lives, mostly those of lower intelligence, and brutally reducing male populations in expansion territories. Resettling the areas with Chinese males with no spouses.
These military efforts would be financed with arbitrage profits from changing other world currencies into the accepted gold backed Chinese currency.
When the Chinese currency gains acceptance and we can no longer print Monopoly money to purchase oil with, we are going to be in a world of hurt.

I don't think their goal would be to survive, I think their goal would be domination. Were the Chinese to introduce a gold backed currency it would gain immediate acceptance on the world market. Their PR people have been working non-stop since Tinnamen square to give them credibility and acceptance on the world stage. They have been as noted earlier quietly turning their U.S. Debt instruments into hard assets, especially gold. I think this is what they are going to do as it makes the most sense.
China's real problem is 30 million more marriage aged men than women, thanks to the ultrasound machine, one child governmental regulations, sociatial preference of male children over female, and abortions. It has gotten so bad that men chain their daughters to them in public places to prevent kidnapping. (Even Rosanne Barr could find a willing male partner) the most realistic method of selectively reducing the male demographic, is war. This would, in the mind of the Chinese, solve a problem with a very acceptable use of human Capitol. They would use red herring attacks to justify on the world stage expansion of their territories while expending male lives, mostly those of lower intelligence, and brutally reducing male populations in expansion territories. Resettling the areas with Chinese males with no spouses.
These military efforts would be financed with arbitrage profits from changing other world currencies into the accepted gold backed Chinese currency.
When the Chinese currency gains acceptance and we can no longer print Monopoly money to purchase oil with, we are going to be in a world of hurt.

Interesting take on things.
But I stockpile TP, so I'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom