• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you do? Does the Law Apply?

If this happened to your child...what is the proper recourse

• 1) Take the law into my own hands. I will fill in the gap where the law doesn't apply

• 2) Civil Matter: Sue the school for liability. Didn't provide adequate protection for my child

• 3) Civil Matter: Sue the parents of the bullies for liability

• 4) Civil Matter: Oust the school superintendent or administrator for minimizing the situation

• 5) Take it to the capitol and change the law or create anti-bullying laws

• 6) Raise money, payoff the bills and move on

• 7) Tacos

• 8) I would be banned if I commented here on what my thoughts are

Results are only viewable after voting.
Subdural Hematoma can only be detected by a Cat Scan. Based on what is reported, a shunt was not used to relieve pressure from his swelling.

If you dont know what all this means, it means when he got his head kicked in, the brain bled from the inside and accumulated inside the head. The additional fluids put pressure on the brain.

If the blood accumulation is enough, the neurosurgeons have to put a permanent tap into the skull to drain the blood so that it doesn't create more pressure and possibly kill the child.

Thankfully, that did NOT happen.

But does that change what happened or how you react as a father or mother of the child?

Gosh, I can’t understand why children grow up in that environment and some become so withdrawn and beat down, they end up committing acts of mass violence against their peers. I’d love to see the perps and their parents, I’m sure that would answer a lot of questions.

Gosh, I can’t understand why children grow up in that environment and some become so withdrawn and beat down, they end up committing acts of mass violence against their peers. I’d love to see the perps and their parents, I’m sure that would answer a lot of questions.
Meh, this was a gang act. Maybe not ‘gang’ as in bloods or cryps but a bunch beating one one.
So probably was instigated by one and the rest followed.
I would try to get to the root of that....who is the ‘leader’ and followers and why.
But as already said, holding the temper would be a miracle for me as well as most of those here.

Back
Top Bottom