• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you do? Does the Law Apply?

If this happened to your child...what is the proper recourse

• 1) Take the law into my own hands. I will fill in the gap where the law doesn't apply

• 2) Civil Matter: Sue the school for liability. Didn't provide adequate protection for my child

• 3) Civil Matter: Sue the parents of the bullies for liability

• 4) Civil Matter: Oust the school superintendent or administrator for minimizing the situation

• 5) Take it to the capitol and change the law or create anti-bullying laws

• 6) Raise money, payoff the bills and move on

• 7) Tacos

• 8) I would be banned if I commented here on what my thoughts are

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gosh, I can’t understand why children grow up in that environment and some become so withdrawn and beat down, they end up committing acts of mass violence against their peers. I’d love to see the perps and their parents, I’m sure that would answer a lot of questions.

Would it matter? I don't think so. I thought...what if the victim was in love with one of the boys and came out about it. What if the bullies started with intimidation and it just gout out of hand. What if it was just a fight and the victim fell over and konked his own head on the concrete. What if race was a factor? What if it wasnt? Why didn't anyone come to his defense?

At the end of the day, i just dont think it mattered. The victim is on the ground unconscious. What happened before just simply didnt matter all that much to me because it sounds like some sort of excuse why he is on the ground. It just didnt matter...or does it

You guys talking about a violent response, who would it be directed at? The group of 8 and 9 year olds that did it?
BC510AC1-D39F-4490-904F-19278213D6A2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom