• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you do? Does the Law Apply?

If this happened to your child...what is the proper recourse

• 1) Take the law into my own hands. I will fill in the gap where the law doesn't apply

• 2) Civil Matter: Sue the school for liability. Didn't provide adequate protection for my child

• 3) Civil Matter: Sue the parents of the bullies for liability

• 4) Civil Matter: Oust the school superintendent or administrator for minimizing the situation

• 5) Take it to the capitol and change the law or create anti-bullying laws

• 6) Raise money, payoff the bills and move on

• 7) Tacos

• 8) I would be banned if I commented here on what my thoughts are

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I don’t know what I would do either. I have two girls and if this happen to them. Well I will just stop this comment right here. I just can’t see how they can’t charge them. They will never learn any kind of lesson if there is no consequence for their actions. Hence they will be spending life in prison when they get older.

Yeah I don’t know what I would do either. I have two girls and if this happen to them. Well I will just stop this comment right here. I just can’t see how they can’t charge them. They will never learn any kind of lesson if there is no consequence for their actions. Hence they will be spending life in prison when they get older.
or just run as a Dem

Or send my kid to school with a lead pipe to teach bullies a lesson. If he is 8, he will not get a record either.

Here is a tidbit of a sad story in Texas. Sure, this isnt Texas but it could have been almost everywhere else. To what extent do we protect our kids?

Growing up, I've had my skirmishes and let's meet at the bike racks after school. Now a days, no one ride bikes and bullying takes it to a whole new level.

I've got kids in this age group and I'm speechless for once and dont know what to do or how to proceed. I find myself with different emotions each time I read this article.

What would you do? How do you apply the law?

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...ed-won-t-face-charges-KMIOIzhFT0Wnn0xCTA2Akw/
If the schools/police/courts choose to do nothing. The perpetrators get a complete pass on consequences for their actions.

If the parents, city, and school are sued civilly and the tort judgement is steep enough (hundreds of thousands of dollars) to effect the perp and his family for decades.

The city and school will handle things differently when it effects the ability to give raises they’ll eventually get a clue.

For the parents, a civil judgement can’t be discharged by bankruptcy.

Sue school district for not providing a safe environment , make sure those children can never be in the same school as the boy they attacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom