• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What y’all hunting with this year

I'll be hunting with my old BAR in .270, for the 34th year in a row, and will also hunt with my Marlin 30/30, and the Rossi in .357mag.

211724-0ef5fc8f54fb73c8a656f5c2f521334d.jpg

20210731_164353.jpg

20211002_182114.jpg

I'll be hunting with my old BAR in .270, for the 34th year in a row, and will also hunt with my Marlin 30/30, and the Rossi in .357mag.

View attachment 4509389
View attachment 4509409
View attachment 4509416
Where did you get the sling on the Rossi world love to get one for mine

View attachment 4509389

View attachment 4509389
View attachment 4509409
View attachment 4509416
Where did you get the sling on the Rossi I would love to have one on mine thanks

Ruger American in 300BLK. Working on a new handload. Haven't been able to find any Hornaday 110 SP for my usual loads, so I'm working up a load with the Sierra 125 SP.

Second gun will be my Marlin 336 in 30-30; fitting a Williams peep sight to it this year, since I've had trouble with bullet placement with the standard irons as my eyesight has gotten weaker.

If I get out during primitive weapons week, it will be CVA Optima Elite in 45 cal.

Where did you get the sling on the Rossi world love to get one for mine
It's a Brass Stacker.
No drill sling https://fiddlebackoutpost.com/colle...custom-leather-no-drill-harnessed-rifle-sling
Ammo holder

You must order both. They do not come as a set. Very simple to use and attach, with no drilling, and no metal touching the wood. I really like mine.

It's a Brass Stacker.
No drill sling https://fiddlebackoutpost.com/colle...custom-leather-no-drill-harnessed-rifle-sling
Ammo holder

You must order both. They do not come as a set. Very simple to use and attach, with no drilling, and no metal touching the wood. I really like mine.
Thanks I have a Rossi all weather R92 in 357 and I didn’t want to drill holes in it this will work great

Thanks I have a Rossi all weather R92 in 357 and I didn’t want to drill holes in it this will work great
No, no drilling, and it works great, plus it looks great.

On the butt stock the backs of the snaps on the harness are covered with an extra layer of leather so there is no contact with the wood. Very well thought out. The swivel on the front end is a 2 piece clamp that wraps around the mag tube. You've probably seen the type, or similar. Again, very simple.

No, no drilling, and it works great, plus it looks great.

On the butt stock the backs of the snaps on the harness are covered with an extra layer of leather so there is no contact with the wood. Very well thought out. The swivel on the front end is a 2 piece clamp that wraps around the mag tube. You've probably seen the type, or similar. Again, very simple.
I’m going to order one for mine thanks

Back
Top Bottom