• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What y’all hunting with this year

Have figured to carry a Smith model 57 topped with a Burris 2x7 most of the time. I am going to sight in a Ruger No1 in 30-06, run a few rounds thru an Encore pistol in the same caliber. There is a new Savage 110 pcs in 308 that needs sighting in,
not sure what else may get shot to be sure they are on. Have more choices than I deserve but is fun.

The best way to make a kill with a handgun is to leave your rifle at home I would take my rifle and Ruger super Blackhawk. I would shot the deer with the rifle before it got close enough to use the handgun. I finally left my rifle at home and only carried my handgun 2nd day out shot a nice 4 point buck sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone

The best way to make a kill with a handgun is to leave your rifle at home I would take my rifle and Ruger super Blackhawk. I would shot the deer with the rifle before it got close enough to use the handgun. I finally left my rifle at home and only carried my handgun 2nd day out shot a nice 4 point buck sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone
Gospel here fellas! Took a couple trips for me to realize I'd never score with my handgun if I kept bringing my crutch to the stand.

I think me and super shorty gonna get it done this year 🤞 Custom 284 Win

Attachments

• 20220718_195459.jpg
    20220718_195459.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom