calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
0BB44A62-001D-40F6-8A9A-1B89C274C799.jpeg
C63BCFA3-92D1-4BB0-AD8F-F14BD0DD50BC.jpeg
Hey guys,

I’ve been smoking and grilling like a mad man since the quarantine, probably 4-5 nights a week. Did some beer can chicken tonight. Really easy and came out great. What you guys been smoking and grilling?

Same here lately, fowl. Been trying to get the most outta my birds. Smoke'em, have some with the nights supper and then the rest gets cut up for chicken 'n dumplins, chicken pot pies, chicken salad or what ever. A smoked chicken's bones make the best broth for chicken and dumplins. Dump all the bones in a crock pot with just enough water to cover them with a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and set to low for about 20-24 hrs, strain it, and you'll be pleasantly surprised at the best tasting stuff..

Yum!! To me the greatest way to bring out flavor and keep moist..I love doing turkey also..I smoked a Turkey for a party years ago and one of the guest said, he did not like smoking bird because it was dry so....I said really and opened my Egg and poked it with a skewer, it shot juice out as good as a kid peeing on a tree...I simply smiled and said ok!

Back
Top Bottom