• Take them to the Clermont Lounge & show them what reality is

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Radar363

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
So my sons, who are millenials, believe a lot of things I am ....skeptical about.
The Wal Mart stores turned into detention centers or FEMA death camps is one of those things.

I drive a couple of thousand miles a week throughout the Southeast and have never, ever, seen a Wal Mart with sniper towers or 20 foot high fences topped with concertina wire or dozens of storage containers outside or with UN vehicles in the parking lot....

Am I blind? Is my head in the sand? Do I not want to see the truth? Am I in on it, whatever 'it' is?

Help me out here fellas....

This guy seems to have some inside info on the FEMA camps. You better watch his videos soon though because he says that IBM, Microsoft and YouTube are working with the the Vatican and a race of aliens that live underground to delete all his videos so the truth doesn't get out.

This guy seems to have some inside info on the FEMA camps. You better watch his videos soon though because he says that IBM, Microsoft and YouTube are working with the the Vatican and a race of aliens that live underground to delete all his videos so the truth doesn't get out.

We need more courageous patriots like this man, who are willing to stand against government oppression of our citizens, even at great personal risk.
They are out there (waay out there) and willing to join the fight as soon as they are no longer deemed a threat to themselves or others, and released from the psych wards.
I made about 5 minutes before I bailed. Anybody gets through that video, give us a condensed version. And what was the turkey trying to communicate?

I made about 5 minutes before I bailed. Anybody gets through that video, give us a condensed version. And what was the turkey trying to communicate?
I've watched several of his videos because I get a kick out of hearing bat **** crazy people rambling on about stuff. LOL

Basically he thinks that everybody from Microsoft to the CIA wants him dead. His neighbors are out to get him and the local sheriffs dept is in on it too because they run a dog fighting ring that he opposes. He says he's seen fires at night where the neighbors and police are burning the bodies of people they have murdered.

He also believes there are aliens that live underground that have super advanced weapons that the US government has gained access to in order to kill everybody in the country. Not that it really matters because there's an alien planet on a crash course with Earth right now that's going to wipe us all out anyway. We never hear anything about it though because the government has killed all the astronomers that knew about it.

Oh, and his doctors are lying to him and telling him that he has mental problems. They keep writing him prescriptions, but he's not taking the meds because he knows they're secretly trying to poison him.

image.jpg
Thanks for the abridged version. i like crazy, but that guy is crazy and boring. I think even the turkey was trying to tell him to get to the point.
'Course, there's always a chance he's right.

Back
Top Bottom