• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good combat/duty belt that goes well with just underwear

Back to topic...
You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?

Well, you're also gonna need something to hold that bottle of El Patron. Can't afford to get thirsty while you're tracking that intruder.

You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?

Some folks use a small version of a go-bag. Easy to grab quickly.

Free class to learn how to shoot like a cop...meh,slav

I’ll tell ya what, if you can outshoot ME, I’ll pay YOU. I’ll even supply your ammo, and I’ll shoot the same ammo.

Handgun
Carbine
Shotgun
Precision Rifle

You pick. I’ll supply the range. Any accepted, published course of fire, I’ll let you pick it, we agree to it.

If you win, I’ll come back here and admit defeat.

Are you all talk, or can you back it up?

Free class to learn how to shoot like a cop...meh,slav

I’ll tell ya what, if you can outshoot ME, I’ll pay YOU. I’ll even supply your ammo, and I’ll shoot the same ammo.

Handgun
Carbine
Shotgun
Precision Rifle

You pick. I’ll supply the range. Any accepted, published course of fire, I’ll let you pick it, we agree to it.

If you win, I’ll come back here and admit defeat.

Are you all talk, or can you back it up?

Why y'all jacking my thread with no real answer to underwear (only) carry?

Back
Top Bottom