• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good combat/duty belt that goes well with just underwear

I’m thinking more like this......
upload_2021-5-4_5-8-25.jpeg

You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?
Are you serious?

I don’t investigate noises in person...

I review my outdoor PTZ cameras via app on my phone if they go off while laying down.

A few nights ago around 2am I did shoot a possum next to the trash cans from the deck but I at least put on some safety glasses... necked
Hope your cameras didn’t capture that image. No know...hackers, YouTube and all.

Why y'all jacking my thread with no real answer to underwear (only) carry?

Business as usual on the ODT.

I have a made a couple of suggestions, though. For a third one, I highly recommend Jones Tactical for belts. Handmade in Georgia from American materials. http://www.jonestactical.com/

I do need to get a rig that doesn’t pull my pants down when I am at the farm. I’m an old man with no ass to hold up my pants / gun / whatever else I am dragging around.

Incorporate a set of suspenders and you’re good to go. There are rigs that include suspenders, and you can add one to just about any belt setup. Doesn’t have to be purposely “tactically” designed if you’re buying just the suspenders. I would imagine that something from a company like Carhartt or Duluth Trading Company would be plenty stout and well-made.

Companies like VTAC make such a thing. Also look under names like “H harness” or “Y harness”.

I’ll tell ya what, if you can outshoot ME, I’ll pay YOU. I’ll even supply your ammo, and I’ll shoot the same ammo.

Handgun
Carbine
Shotgun
Precision Rifle

You pick. I’ll supply the range. Any accepted, published course of fire, I’ll let you pick it, we agree to it.

If you win, I’ll come back here and admit defeat.

Are you all talk, or can you back it up?

I feel like I’ve seen this one before. And I suspect it ends up exactly the same way.

Back
Top Bottom