• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good combat/duty belt that goes well with just underwear

You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?
Criss cross over the shoulder bandoliers. Sans clothes.

latest

Im telling ya....Big Foot gun belts

I just bought one....well worth it. They use piece of steel in between two pieces of leather. It does not roll or fold at all ! Lol. Check them out.

Im telling ya....Big Foot gun belts

I just bought one....well worth it. They use piece of steel in between two pieces of leather. It does not roll or fold at all ! Lol. Check them out.
I have a really good gun belt. It just doesn't look great in underwear. I have to look good while defending my home against racoons at night. Jokes aside, I'm one of those guys, like all of you, who'd need to ask the robbers to wait a second while I decide which gun I shoot them with. Having a ratchet belt, I think that's what they're called, would be easier than my kydex/leather hybrid that is pin and hole. Having a rig that I can just throw on because it already has my HD pistol, holster, etc, etc on it would make hypothetical life that much easier. Cause hypothetical, ya know? As an operator, I have to be proactive and think about these things. And before you question my operator resume, I safely removed the funny bone from the fully awake patient in Operation while drunk.

I have a really good gun belt. It just doesn't look great in underwear. I have to look good while defending my home against racoons at night. Jokes aside, I'm one of those guys, like all of you, who'd need to ask the robbers to wait a second while I decide which gun I shoot them with. Having a ratchet belt, I think that's what they're called, would be easier than my kydex/leather hybrid that is pin and hole. Having a rig that I can just throw on because it already has my HD pistol, holster, etc, etc on it would make hypothetical life that much easier. Cause hypothetical, ya know? As an operator, I have to be proactive and think about these things. And before you question my operator resume, I safely removed the funny bone from the fully awake patient in Operation while drunk.
Bwahahaha !! Well okay then.....that explains alot ! :wacko:
:tongue::tongue1::usa:

I say if you sleep in your underwear and have to suddenly go out to confront an intruder, strip off your tighty whities and THEN slip on your Batman belt full of weapons and tools.

Naked fighting will distract your opponent.

551CAAD7-24EE-4520-9F90-DD4A8982DD1D.jpeg

You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?
To hell with that...go commando or don't go at all!

Back
Top Bottom