• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good combat/duty belt that goes well with just underwear

That’ll do. Then you won’t need a cell phone anymore, you can just make collect calls from the cell block. Win-win.

Crafty prisoners have cell phones these days.

I suspect Blue bio balls Blue bio balls has a prison wallet that’ll hold an iPhone. He may be one of the a-holes on ODT, but he’s funny and I have no problem with him. I think we are all competing for the biggest a-hole trophy sometimes.

Crafty prisoners have cell phones these days.

I suspect Blue bio balls Blue bio balls has a prison wallet that’ll hold an iPhone. He may be one of the a-holes on ODT, but he’s funny and I have no problem with him. I think we are all competing for the biggest a-hole trophy sometimes.
I was a little buzzed last night in playing with cmshoot cmshoot . We're all big boys around here with a sense of humor I hope

If you're gonna go gallivanting around in your tighty whities just remember this song.....

d098b8c9-84a1-4efe-a903-9d3029d5073b_text.gif

That's what a friend of mine thought until he almost shot his own son (who would never sneak out of the house) sneaking back into the house. Things happen you would never think could happen.

When I was a sophomore in high school, I tried sneaking into the house at 3am. Ended up with a .357 Magnum pointed at me by my stepdad.

So, can we get back on track? I'll have on my pants, but I have a hard time with them staying up even with the weight of my carry, so I too am interested in a belt rig not dependent on belt loops.

A belt with suspenders or an H/Y harness would work.

Back
Top Bottom