• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good combat/duty belt that goes well with just underwear

You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?
Are we talking boxers, briefs or thong?

battle_belt.jpeg

twice my alarm took a **** between 12 and 4 am, both times I hit th floor in my sleepy pink pigy t shirt, nada else, grabbed the P9 with light and immediately went to both doors to confirm intruder or not. Wifey gets her SCCY and cellphone in floor awaiting further instructions, if none or nada from me, shoot anything ye see moving cept the cats.

On 2 occasions I have worked a “home invasion” that wasn’t what it seemed. In both instances, it was after midnight, and before sunrise.

In the first incident, the elderly WWII USN vet that lived down the road was suffering from dementia. Went for a walk at 2am, came “back” home, and tried to enter the wrong house, thinking it was his. He was able to make it inside the house, with the homeowner barricaded in her bedroom.

In the second instance, the neighbor’s teenage daughter was out partying and partaking of various substances. During the evening, she lost her purse. She also went to the wrong house, with her boyfriend, knocked a window pane out of the back door, unlocked the door, and turned on the TV in the living. Then they both fell asleep/passed out on the couch.
Experience is always better than speculation. Thanks for the wisdom.

I’ll tell ya what, if you can outshoot ME, I’ll pay YOU. I’ll even supply your ammo, and I’ll shoot the same ammo.

Handgun
Carbine
Shotgun
Precision Rifle

You pick. I’ll supply the range. Any accepted, published course of fire, I’ll let you pick it, we agree to it.

If you win, I’ll come back here and admit defeat.

Are you all talk, or can you back it up?
Where do we place our bets?

Back
Top Bottom