• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good combat/duty belt that goes well with just underwear

36F101F3-5B9E-45DA-A0D3-626392F60E21.jpeg

I have 3 belts fully set up.
  • One for competing: Blue Alpha Molle 1.75 with Esstac pouches (requires inner belt)
  • One for vehicle: Blue Force Gear CHLK w/ BFG ten speed pouches (requires inner belt)
  • One for underwear shooting: High-speed Gear Laser SLIM-grip padded belt-slotted with Esstac pouches (No inner belt required)

To the OP: I would recommend any molle equipped "battle belt", even something made by Condor. Even something like this:
Condor Belt on ebay

Add a stiff belt, even a surplus ALICE belt like this:
ALICE belt
Then add magazine pouches, tourniquet, holster, etc., as you see fit. All of these could be chinesium if you want, or U.S. made.

My reasoning for is thus:

Pick it up, press the buckle together, and CLICK! ready to go.
Condor stuff certainly isn't the greatest, but it doesn't really have to be all THAT durable - it's going to live next to your bed for 99% of its life. Little to no UV exposure, certainly no rain, mud, wear, etc.
Police on the scene may choose to take all of it for 'evidence'. Maybe they won't, but I would hate to lose several hundred dollars worth of gear. With that said, if you've got the money and inclination, then going U.S. made will likely be better.

Any AR15 mag pouch should hold your phone, which you should have as cmshoot recommended - as usual, the 'accessories' he recommended are wise.

Find a holster that remains open without your pistol in it; you don't want to struggle reholstering your sidearm when the police arrive - or you could just plan to drop it, which is probably safer. In the initial confusion, being a guy with a gun and not a uniform probably ups your chances of getting shot by a significant percentage.

Back
Top Bottom