• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

What's going on the smoker/grill today?

The last NY strip I needed to cook or freeze. Did the same smoke/reverse sear. I think I'm going to be doing steaks like this from now on.

Also did some grilled onions with olive oil and garlic salt.
20240709_193600.jpg
20240709_193639.jpg

Smoked Chili........So, I thought I'd give this a try and see if it would add to the flavor. Started with the flat top and moved it over after browning. Taste will tell later.

View attachment 7424324View attachment 7424325View attachment 7424326View attachment 7424327View attachment 7424328View attachment 7424337
What was the verdict? I watched ole dude on Meat Church do this but still haven’t tried myself. I do know if adding smoked beef to chili a little bit can go a long way.

What was the verdict? I watched ole dude on Meat Church do this but still haven’t tried myself. I do know if adding smoked beef to chili a little bit can go a long way.
Chili was super … it did take on the smokiness a bit but wasn’t strong at all. I actually thought it’d be stronger than it was. It added a good twist to an already good meal.
I’ll do it again next time too. That was enough for the wife and myself to eat three or four meals off of.

Back
Top Bottom