• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Going On with Pricing between FS & FT? Come on Guys!!!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
I am here for a bit more than 3 years, and have done some pretty good deals. What I really don't understand, is the "price" set by some of you when you have a gun advertised as FS and FT (FS/FT) ; then you put the price for sale, say, $550.00 - But the pricing for the trading side of the same gun, you put it as $700.00, I mean, whatttttttt? - So, when you're trading, your firearm jumps up the price just because you feel like? hahaha - Or is it because your gun automatically turns to be a better gun?

I think it is just a physiologic game! Value price is what MSRP suggest OR the Used Suggest Selling Price is in the market, it doesn't matter trading or selling. I am just saying! Don't get offended!! - lol...

I am here for a bit more than 3 years, and have done some pretty good deals. What I really don't understand, is the "price" set by some of you when you have a gun advertised as FS and FT (FS/FT) ; then you put the price for sale, say, $550.00 - But the pricing for the trading side of the same gun, you put it as $700.00, I mean, whatttttttt? - So, when you're trading, your firearm jumps up the price just because you feel like? hahaha - Or is it because your gun automatically turns to be a better gun?

I think it is just a physiologic game! Value price is what MSRP suggest OR the Used Suggest Selling Price is in the market, it doesn't matter trading or selling. I am just saying! Don't get offended!! - lol...

This is well said. I have been wondering the same along with 90% of ODT...

BTW, I have a Glock. It’s for sale for 500.00 looking for a 2500.00 trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because people offering trades always want MSRP on their used stuff.
And I think this is so wrong! Because their price jumps way above any other Gun Store. Just search it, you will see! I understand that buying online it will have a bunch of junk fees.... but still!!!

Capture+_2019-12-20-23-00-41-1.png

And I think this is so wrong! Because their price jumps way above any other Gun Store. Just search it, you will see! I understand that buying online it will have a bunch of junk fees.... but still!!!
People offing trades see their value at MSRP and value the thing you have at your sale price.

Back
Top Bottom