• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Going On with Pricing between FS & FT? Come on Guys!!!

I’ve decided just for fun to post everything as FS/FT with a reasonable cash price and an insane trade value. Just to see who gets triggered and who can take a joke.
I really like that idea though.... hahaha.... Maybe some democrats swim by to check post and make a trade into it!! - You never know... lol :) :) :) :))

I really like that idea though.... hahaha.... Maybe some democrats swim by to check post and make a trade into it!! - You never know... lol :) :) :) :))

Thanks!!

I’ll take $75 cash for my little Jennings 22 but if you wanna trade I’m thinking a Colt Python or FN 5.7 straight up trade just to be fair. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks!!

I’ll take $75 cash for my little Jennings 22 but if you wanna trade I’m thinking a Colt Python or FN 5.7 straight up trade just to be fair. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Right on....
I have a very nice CZ 455 Cal .22 rifle for sale $350.00; but if you want to trade in, I can gladly trade for a brand new or used Sig Sauer M17 or M18, whichever you have!
Warning: Folks, I'm damn honest on this, if you want to do it! Please PM me...
:cool:;);):rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious:

Back
Top Bottom