• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Going On with Pricing between FS & FT? Come on Guys!!!

I like to look at the "Free" section of the classified here on this site..(because I like free stuff)

A woman recently posted a "Free" gun she wants rid of, and when I contacted her she simply said she doesn't want a gun in her house with the kids.

Just a plain S&W mdl 10 38 revolver.
But
My question? . She wants a Bill of sale and to see my Dr Lic, should I do it, or tell her to keep it?
She keeps contacting me wanting to know if I am still interested...but I'm torn?..
Send her to Gimmebackmybullets Gimmebackmybullets . He will handle it for you. Your welcome.

Just last night a guy reaches out to me and said he’s very interested in a Firearm I have and then texted me a photo of an AR pistol in 223.

So I texted back saying is this what your purposing for a trade? He said yes but the Trade is uneven on your end...

I said, then don’t text me if this is not a straight up trade.

What I have is what I have. I’m not going to the store to buy you sheoot to give you with my Firearm. Good night!

Wtf, you contact me for a trade, then you want more from me..... Go Fuk Yourself!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m starting to think that if the person doesn’t have at minimum of 8-10 ( arbitrary timeframe) years on the Trader, I’m not going to deal with them. These younger folks for the most part are like “Millennials in my opinion”.

Most of them want to moon for the ting they have and devalue your item. Again GFYS

If you have an item on the trader and it’s been bought from anywhere or traded anywhere, “it is a used fire arm“ regardless of whether or not you being the owner, put around downrange through the boar or not.

Sorry for my rant, I get tired of mofos contacting me for a possible trade and then saying what I have is not good enough for their item. Simply put don’t ****ing contact me if it’s not good enough for your item! Sorry for the rant..

I’m starting to think that if the person doesn’t have at minimum of 8-10 ( arbitrary timeframe) years on the Trader, I’m not going to deal with them. These younger folks for the most part are like “Millennials in my opinion”.

Most of them want to moon for the ting they have and devalue your item. Again GFYS
I like the new text abbreviation though "GFYS...." hahahaha

I love when they make a cash offer and you say yes then they think, oh man I could have got a better deal, “would you take less?”

also whenever someone asks “what’s your lowest price” I always say the price on the listing... even if the listing is obo. Make an offer people.

Back
Top Bottom