• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

whats his ODT name? dekalb medical center security sold guns illegaly claims this article

So he got back about 20k from the car company fraud and sold some pistols. Wonder how many? Say he doubled the car money so 40k. That's 60k? Wonder what percentage of his income that is. If he made a lowball figure of 60k a year that guys about to do a lot of time for 1 extra year of income. Say he gets 5 years before paroled. 120k divided by 5 is 24k a year. Compared to the lowball figure of 60k a year or 300k over 5yrs. Dumbass. Math I can do in my head is not hard. If you are gonna do criminal **** at least crunch the numbers against possible consequences and make sure it's a profitable venture.

Of course he is in DeKalb. He might just get probation. Although the hospital brings in a lot of tax dollars so Gov probably wants to protect their interests. I'd like to see the real numbers and how this turns out.

Black criminal in all-black criminal justice system (in DeKalb)

+

White collar crime (non violent, non-conffrontational)

+

Defendant looks presentable in a suit and tie, no face tats, no plat'num grill up in hees mouf...

=

Probation.
A slap on the wrist.

Back
Top Bottom