• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's it take to get kicked out of the community....

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Last thread was deleted and I was told i should post my valid feedback about cancers to this forum here. So my question is, why do we allow people who continually **** over longstanding members of this forum to be allowed access here? Its ****ing ridiculous that we have a wall of shame...one guy on their has five ****ing negatives... I understand **** occasionally happens, but if you are three for three on the negs shouldn't we just boot your ass out. Are the accidental banner clicks really worth letting people like this stick around...

I normally just look at the feedback but thing is I was at 0 for a long time before I had my first deal now I know my 5 isn't great but I still have 100% feedback. I would just look first. Really 5 negatives wow

Had grown lax, first bad experience here in 3.5 years and guy had sent me a message on Facebook to saying he wanted to buy. Just didn't even think to check...

I normally just look at the feedback but thing is I was at 0 for a long time before I had my first deal now I know my 5 isn't great but I still have 100% feedback. I would just look first. Really 5 negatives wow
1 score at 100% at least shows you mean what you say, ill be glad to deal with you any time

I had this happen a lot to , and I don't deal with people with more than one neg on there score,unless its there only score, would not bother me at all to see a couple with several negs scores to get booted from here.

This is what I am saying, shouldn't there be a three neg limit or something.

Back
Top Bottom