• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats it worth?

Bradshaw

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
305   0
Reaction score
I have several thousand rounds of old lead and brass. Anything from speer,zero,sierra and have exactly zero time for it. The pics are just of the bullets I've gone through. The manuals are mid 70's. Several varieties from the old sierra boat tails,wadcutters,jhp,jsp etccc.. I havent even started counting brass but all seems like it was stored well and usable. Will give more specifics as I go through it just digging for some info. Thanks
20170102_005011.jpg
20170102_011739.jpg
20170102_005344.jpg

Depends on caliber,quantity, rifle or pistol. Possibly as low as $5 to $15. just my .02. Good luck. Might be interested as I cannot see what is on the table. lol.

I have several thousand rounds of old lead and brass. Anything from speer,zero,sierra and have exactly zero time for it. The pics are just of the bullets I've gone through. The manuals are mid 70's. Several varieties from the old sierra boat tails,wadcutters,jhp,jsp etccc.. I havent even started counting brass but all seems like it was stored well and usable. Will give more specifics as I go through it just digging for some info. Thanks View attachment 1013859 View attachment 1013860 View attachment 1013862
It would make a good to go for reloading but there is not enough multiple boxes of ammo in the same caliber to work up loads and have a reserve to go too. I have a assortment like that and it comes in handy for short term reloading for different guns. I would thing a couple hundred dollars or even more but do not know what the inventory is, as I do know it is probably 40 years old or more.

Appreciate it. I'll have more info when I have time to go through it. It's a mix of 9mm,357,270,30 cal and a little 7mm. Have to go through the brass too.

Yep, such a mix and match of bullets.

Developing a load takes effort and having to do it over and over for 50-100 or so rounds is not worth it too me.

I had one fellow on here get visibly irritated I did not want the 250 free bullets. I tried to explain, when I reload I load a 1000 rounds of that ammo normally in that caliber. I suggested he give them to new reloader who was short on money and needed them.

Readjusting set dies and such for 250 rounds or less just doesn't interest me for most calibers. .

Back
Top Bottom