• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats it worth?

lol its only worth $3700 in good condition!

View attachment 1133132
Good luck getting that much. New truck have so many incentives, like low interest and long term financing, combined with a better work outlook. People are buying a lot of new stuff they can't really afford.

He has a better chance at parting it out and making at the very least what he is asking now. It will take a little time and effort.
If I wanted one and could get it for $500-800 I could fix it on the cheap.

But his best option is to part it out. Sounds like he's letting sentimental attachments guide his price decisions.

$800 or less.

I went through the same scenario 2 years ago, guy pulled out in front of me and my truck ended up looking just like that! Bought it from insurance for $300, with hope to fix it, but decided just to sell. I ended up getting $600 for it.

Nothing. Biker says $800.... Thats fair. It's not worth fixing and selling. Those trucks go for under 3k in good condition. Only worth parts.

$800 or less.

I went through the same scenario 2 years ago, guy pulled out in front of me and my truck ended up looking just like that! Bought it from insurance for $300, with hope to fix it, but decided just to sell. I ended up getting $600 for it.

How much did insurance pay you for it?

Back
Top Bottom