• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats so bad about 7.5 223 ar pistols?

I love going to a wma or something where a lot of fudds go. I like to test loads and play with a 22lr at wma's. Without fail, there is always some douche nozzle that shows up with a nagant or something, parks his ass right next to me, pulls the trigger with no warning and sits there and snickers about how it's the loudest gun on the range. To prepare for this, I give him a couple rounds of thinking he is so cool. I then reach down, grab my match gun with an APA Lil Bastard brake, and touch off a round without giving them warning. The typical response is for them to grab their head, pick their woodland or acu hat off the ground, and try to give me **** for not giving them warning and shooting so concussive on the shooting line. I respond with a grin, ask him to go to one of the many free tables and play down there like he should have in the first place. I then pack up the rifle hoping another short bus patron shows up.
I can promise you I ain't that dude. I only bring it out when someone specifically askes what is my loudest gun and I always sit away from everyone if I can. I'm at the range to concentrate like everyone else. These days I'm at my step dads property shooting though.

This is why lol
FC122861-715A-415C-A70E-EFB8DC5C3F30.png

Making noise at the range is a good way to clear it out when there are to many people. A buddy and I did this one Saturday. 7 lanes indoor and there were 3 or 4 ppl crammed into each lane. No room to even breathe. He had a 8 inch x39 ar pistol with a ported comp and I had my mk18, also with a ported comp suppressor mount. We both are pretty good at shooting fast, 5-6 sometimes 7 rounds a second on a good day. After the 2nd string of simultaneously ripping, the room cleared. Mission accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom