• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's that smell?

View attachment 1235852 How did your poor dog fair?
OK I think.
I've asked her a few times if she was alright but she won't even look me in the eyes right now.
20170617_130734.jpg

Just had a scary thought....I'll bet letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar could blow up half of Georgia if he washed a couple of those babies down with a 6 pack of purple Joose :bolt::flame::flame:.
I know it seems very in southern of me but the only thing I eat pickled is peppers. Plus I have this quirk about not eating things that smell like farts BEFORE you eat them.

I know it seems very in southern of me but the only thing I eat pickled is peppers. Plus I have this quirk about not eating things that smell like farts BEFORE you eat them.

So I guess cabbage and sauerkraut are out of the question?

What about chitterlings, or more commonly known as chittlins?

So I guess cabbage and sauerkraut are out of the question?

What about chitterlings, or more commonly known as chittlins?
Affirmative. I'm out on ALL that. And turnips and collards too. My wife and daughter love to make kale chips in the oven. So about once a month the whole trailer smells like boiled cabbage farts.

Oh yeah!
16 gut bombs will be ready tomorrow.

Half a Gallon:
16 boiled eggs, shelled of course and placed in half gallon jar (or 2 quart jars).

1 quart of vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 large chopped onion
1 tsp paprika
1 garlic clove (crushed)
Any other spices you dare to add to intensify the toxicity.
Boil solution for 5 minutes and pour over eggs, let cool and place in the fridge.
They season in 2 weeks and ready for proper methane conversion.
Enjoy
View attachment 1233152
Canned beets add a good flavor and make them a pretty color. The only use for canned beets in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom