• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the biggest risk youve taken for a C&R gun?

Dealing with anybody this ODT site is a shady deal.

Funny.jpg

I met a guy who was trading me an Egyptian Rasheed for a wasr. I thought it sounded to good to be true didn't think anyone could be that retarded :tongue: but we both showed up with what we were supposed to.......:boink:

That first one is a joke all though it did happen both rifles were worth the same at the time. And the trade was with the OP. who still has first right of refusal if I ever decide to part with it.

I am the one who ended up with the "scrubbed" M1 carbine that was on here a few weeks back. He had good pictures but you never really know what you have until you hold it and take it apart for the $400 it was definitely worth the low risk. Plus I sold an AR for $370 to pay myself back so only having $30 bucks in it was great since I am poor right now. At the meet the guy even tossed in ammo for it.

THat was far and away the dumbest deal I ever made. They were valued about the same at the time...but the Rasheed kept going up and up and the WASR came down. I found another Rasheed from a store in Tulsa Oklahoma...which has filled the Rasheed sized hole in my heart.

THat was far and away the dumbest deal I ever made. They were valued about the same at the time...but the Rasheed kept going up and up and the WASR came down. I found another Rasheed from a store in Tulsa Oklahoma...which has filled the Rasheed sized hole in my heart.

Yeah I am stilled surprised that the rasheed's don't bring more then they do.

Yeah I am stilled surprised that the rasheed's don't bring more then they do.

It is interesting, you probably couldnt find a seller with one that would let it go for less than $1000, yet the expected value is what.... $800ish? Its hard enough to find one at all...if I gave you a week to find one with a willing seller it would be a struggle.

It is interesting, you probably couldnt find a seller with one that would let it go for less than $1000, yet the expected value is what.... $800ish? Its hard enough to find one at all...if I gave you a week to find one with a willing seller it would be a struggle.

Yup if someone offered me $1200 I would turn it down. They are just not replaceable.

Bought an SKS off Craigslist last year for $50, had to drive way back in the woods to the guys house, turned out he was a retired sheriff. The SKS was NIB and he gave me 100 rounds of ammo

Back
Top Bottom