What's the consensus - Apex Glock triggers

GC Josh

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Pew Pew
74   0
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my G17's trigger.

1) Are Apex triggers the way to go?
2) What's the consensus on red for the color?

I'm not a fan of red gun parts on any gun at any time.. but I see a lot of folks with red apex triggers. For once, I actually like how it looks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m once again here to **** on aftermarket Glock triggers whenever you are all ready.
In for the ****ting when everyone is ready .......
I've been considering a new trigger as well, but am having a hard time making myself consider moving away from factory internals. If I'm 100% honest, I probably can't outshoot the gun now, but thought maybe a slight improvement could come from a better trigger.
Definitely in for horror stories, or heroic tales of new triggers...

I wish I had more entertaining stories but all my experiences are the same…

Watching Glocks with aftermarket triggers **** out on the firing line while the factory triggers keep going.

The cool thing about Glocks is the more you shoot them, the nicer the trigger feels. After a significant amount of shooting, the trigger works itself in very nicely.

If you want to short cut that cmshoot cmshoot does a trigger service that keeps the important factory internals. It doesn’t feel like a 1911, but it feels great for a Glock.

I have a Zev in a Glock 34…pretty good ..had some reliability issue but a good take apart cleaning seem to have fixed it…have the taran tactical connector kit in a few others and some friend all have some…probably 10 guns total …definitely better

I wish I had more entertaining stories but all my experiences are the same…

Watching Glocks with aftermarket triggers **** out on the firing line while the factory triggers keep going.

The cool thing about Glocks is the more you shoot them, the nicer the trigger feels. After a significant amount of shooting, the trigger works itself in very nicely.

If you want to short cut that cmshoot cmshoot does a trigger service that keeps the important factory internals. It doesn’t feel like a 1911, but it feels great for a Glock.
If Glock would just come out with a factory flat trigger I'd be set.

Back
Top Bottom