• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the deal with Canik

I like the Racer style best as it lines up my trigger finger the way I like it. I have several others also that work just fine.
FPB spring= firing pin block spring. Glock and CZ replacements work fine. Very easy to do.
O-Ring mod. I'll have to send you pics and a link for how to do it. Not hard, just need some patience. Basically, an Eagle Claw D (oval shaped) ring from the fishing department. Need to see what size.

YouTube has videos on how to do these and they are ok if you have a few basic punches and hammer.
I think I have figured this out. Would the spring linked below work on the TP9SC? It looks like it would work on several gun models.

I think I have figured this out. Would the spring linked below work on the TP9SC? It looks like it would work on several gun models.

Yes, if you are going to get one, buy several as you will use them.

I just snagged a Canik TP9 SF off Gunbroker for $250 and $30 shipping!

Took it to the range and it shot well. I just shot 18 rounds and will definately take it out again.

Think I may order 2-3 more magazines.

Why do smooth brains always think because there's a lot of a certain brand for sale on ODT that it must not be good. Whatever is currently popular in the market will be popular on ODT as well. It's really that simple.
That's a real nice comment there 🌈 man. I had just noticed it because I have only been looking for 1911's.

Why do smooth brains always think because there's a lot of a certain brand for sale on ODT that it must not be good. Whatever is currently popular in the market will be popular on ODT as well. It's really that simple.
Smooth brain, I have been wondering about that. Is that what overweight, alcoholic gay men call straight men these days. I don't know much about that either even though it's all over the place.

Ok true story my wife and I took about a dozen of pistols out to blow off some steam and shoot some new ones we got she was excited to shoot her Glock G48 mos and I was siked about shooting my Shadow Systems DR920 Elite so she couldn't get the hang of the G48 but could hit decently with it just not as good as she wanted, I was like a kid with a new toy exited to shoot the DR920 Elite and was very disappointed only things make it better than a factory Glock was the trigger the gun was ok, then I shot the Canik Rival and all I can say is WOW awesome trigger deadly accurate it was like a Lazer beam my wife didn't believe me so she shot it and was very impressed, great trigger, highly accurate, easy to handle and much cheaper than the DR920 Elite over $300 cheaper, I also found the magazines for the Canik were hard to find but as I learned on line modified Beretta 92 mags fit and work perfectly and are super easy to modify if you have a Dremel tool.

I've read some really good reviews on them and I want one of the newer ones that looks real cool but I see that there's so many on this site for sale and trade makes me reserved about buying one. Are they that bad of a gun or is it just they don't live up to what they are expected to be?
There was a bunch for sale a couple of months ago on here.

Back
Top Bottom