• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the deal with gay ass pistol arm braces?

20180504_163140_HDR.jpg

Call me bi-curious...

I won't be shaken down when I have a choice. No SBR for me. No suppressor either. I don't even own a rifle caliber pistol. No NFA stuff. Until the NFA is abolished or they stop shaking folks down, a good old rifle is fine.

I would like to have an AK pistol and will be getting one sometime in the pretty near future...And yes, with brace.

I won't be shaken down when I have a choice. No SBR for me. No suppressor either. I don't even own a rifle caliber pistol. No NFA stuff. Until the NFA is abolished or they stop shaking folks down, a good old rifle is fine.

I would like to have an AK pistol and will be getting one sometime in the pretty near future...And yes, with brace.
That’s what they were hoping would happen when they enacted the NFA, that we’d all just give up

That’s what they were hoping would happen when they enacted the NFA, that we’d all just give up

I didn't give up because I never had much use for any of that stuff anyway, but that's just me. I do believe the NFA should be abolished, and we should be able to own whatever we want, without being shaken down.

Back
Top Bottom