• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the deal with gay ass pistol arm braces?

I agree that the SBR tax is an intrusion of my personal freedoms. Although I haven't had any reason to carry weapons from state to state, I still intend to be prepared, who knows what tomorrow will bring...

The box is 7.5" X 31" and it is what PSA shipped the pistol kit in. I could probably get my 300 BLK upper in there too. I will find a bag that easily carries both uppers and the lower, eventually. I just want to get rid of the Gay Ass Box.

Anybody have any recommendations on a bag?

20181007_102019.jpg

I stop by all the thrift shops and have found 3 padded tennis racket cases for less than $10 each and they are padded, have pockets for mags and shoulder straps for carry. I love it when I go into a range with a tennis bag, or two holding scorpions or AR Pistols. I have nice gun cases but the tennis racket cases are my choice, If I ever had a car break down and had to walk a ways, toteing a tennis case would not alarm anyone. Also the short, kids golf club cases are perfect for carrying a pistol grip shotty, they too have the ball pocket's for extra shells. Again inconspicuous to prying eyes.

I stop by all the thrift shops and have found 3 padded tennis racket cases for less than $10 each and they are padded, have pockets for mags and shoulder straps for carry. I love it when I go into a range with a tennis bag, or two holding scorpions or AR Pistols. I have nice gun cases but the tennis racket cases are my choice, If I ever had a car break down and had to walk a ways, toteing a tennis case would not alarm anyone. Also the short, kids golf club cases are perfect for carrying a pistol grip shotty, they too have the ball pocket's for extra shells. Again inconspicuous to prying eyes.

Guitar cases are good for standard length rifles, though it is best to gut them and add foam to fit, and also add cut outs for mags. I've seen guys get creative and fit two rifles in a guitar case. This would also work fine for SBR's, of course. Acoustic guitar cases work best, IMO.

Edit: someone is now making these cases to sell. Here's a pretty nice example.
A1ehm9yZH6L._SX679_.jpg

If I ever have an opportunity to NOT give the government money without breaking the law I take it. Not paying their stupid 200 theft. Brace works just fine. Aesthetics are lower in priority to function, keeping gov off my back, and conceding to theft. I have plenty of spare parts in case the law is changed or becomes inconsequential for some reason and can adapt at that time.

Back
Top Bottom