• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's The Georgia Code Covering Use of Force For an Attacking Dog on Public Land or the Roadway?

I have seen the same thing posted here. He probably doesn't walk it like he talks it.

Yeah, I thought it was just trash talk and dick measuring, pretty much ignored it but wisely I think made a record of it, notifying the HOA with the details.

If I'm ever forced to shoot his dog attacking, that's the last thing I would do, if I see him and he is armed... Well, is he gonna follow through on his word?

I really don't want to hurt him or his dogs but I will defend and I'm practiced at it under pressure.

I finally caught a close up of one of the two dogs from the democrats across the street. Looks like a Mastiff but Im still not sure. He is BIG though. He charged my mom while she was walking our dog the other day. He made it to the street when his owner came out and started yelling. I didnt say a word. Told my mom to walk quickly and stared at the owner for an extended period.

My .45 has been my choice of carry...

Just grab em by the skin of the throat with both hands right under the chin and shake em for a minute or two and they will submit and settle right down. But don’t turn em loose before you shake all the fight out of them.

Of course that only works when there’s one mean dog. Two mean dogs is a bad situation.

Grabbing the skin of the throat under the chin works real well if there’s a big dog tearing up a little dog. You can grab the mean dog real easy by the throat under the chin while it’s focused on the little dog.

If you keep your hands and arms together under the chin they can’t bite you.

you can cure a dog from terrorizing livestock if you can catch it in the act and lift it off the ground while shaking it by the throat while yelling at it. Sure it’s rough — but it’s not as hard on the dog as a beating or a bullet.

Just grab em by the skin of the throat with both hands right under the chin and shake em for a minute or two and they will submit and settle right down. But don’t turn em loose before you shake all the fight out of them.

Of course that only works when there’s one mean dog. Two mean dogs is a bad situation.

Grabbing the skin of the throat under the chin works real well if there’s a big dog tearing up a little dog. You can grab the mean dog real easy by the throat under the chin while it’s focused on the little dog.

That doesn't work with a real thoroughbred Pit Bull or American Staffordshire Terrier. "Breaking sticks" were required to insert into the jaws of these dogs to pry their mouth open and release the hold.

These dogs are gladiators, bred for competition for decades and they are beautiful, strong magnificent animals devoted to their owners to the willing death.

I picked up a female runt of the litter American Staffordshire Terrier to protect my wife when we returned to U.S.A. in the 1980's. She was our baby, slept with us, we took her to the playground, to the laundry and she was the best damn dog I ever had. Smart, knew when I allowed someone in the house they were friend.

I still recall when the U.P.S. guy stood at the screen door at Fort Campbell getting his **** together and my dog trotting slowly over to the door and sitting quietly, watching him, as he finished and reached for the door bell and the low pitched growl she gave, him realizing in the shadows she was about 2 foot from him behind a flimsy screen door.

He about **** and it was about the fastest I ever signed for a package.

I'd get a towel and she would sparkle, grab it and her neck would work back and forth pulling her teeth deeper into the towel as I swung her shoulder high 360 degrees.

Loved that dog like a child.

Ive never shaken a pit bull but in my experience with some big mean dogs if you lift a dog up off the ground and shake it long enough by the skin of the throat right under the chin you will eventually get it to submit.

Back
Top Bottom