• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the least you would take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to hear from some of the buyers and sellers that have hundreds of transactions.
What's the least you would take... look, we both know you want to much. give me a real price..
some people get mad when you offer, some wont answer if you offer, some think the ODT is their own personal retail outlet with firm pricing..
if you are listing on the ODT, be prepared to negotiate. if not, get your FFL and open a retail location!!
last weekend i drove 50 miles one way to make a deal, do you know why??? this is a hobby and i am trying to build my collection of things i want. it is not a enterprise...
DONT GET SO BUTT HURT! YOU ARE NOT A STORE! IF YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL,DONT POST ADS!

Price: $X50 (ODT Price)
Willing to accept: $X00

Yeah, I've posted with the "ODT" price listed and somewhere in the ad say what I'll accept. But that doesn't help because then someone will offer me $X00 - $50.

Like a gun show, you have to build in wiggle room / haggle fees.

If you know what you want and the price is right, don't be an a$$ when you make your first offer. Some folk act like this is a used car lot: item listed at above KBB price, first offer is half of KBB price, then someone gets upset during the negotiation.

yep, you guys need to remember..
1 we dont need what you are selling
2 our wives dont want us to buy it from you
3 they control the boobies
4 if its close to retail, we will buy it new
5 if its a deal or seems like it, we may buy it for no other reason
6 its not rare or hard to find, you have one and last time i checked... your not special.
and last but not least
7 see 2 and 3 with a emphasis on 3...

yep, you guys need to remember..
1 we dont need what you are selling
2 our wives dont want us to buy it from you
3 they control the boobies
4 if its close to retail, we will buy it new
5 if its a deal or seems like it, we may buy it for no other reason
6 its not rare or hard to find, you have one and last time i checked... your not special.
and last but not least
7 see 2 and 3 with a emphasis on 3...
Ah man come on, don't be that guy that brings the wife to the negotiating table, those guys are the absolute worst :lol:

Lol. I think I've done this at least once. When the answer came back "yes", my thought was "Dang it!" :lol:
Tie-a-Noose-Step-10-Version-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom