• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the least you would take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the higher trade value means you really just want cash and if you can only trade it would be something you probably didn’t want and would turn around and try to sell anyway.

upload_2018-3-25_11-26-41.png

ODT turd muncher: Hey, you wanna sell that thing you never even advertised cause you said you didn't like it two months ago in somebody's trade ad?

Me: Never said I didn't like it, just offered it for trade for something else I wanted but it didn't work out. If I DID sell it I'd wanna get XXX dollars for it.

Turd muncher: I'll do $$$ via paypal shipped to me.

Me: I don't do paypal but I'd take $$$ and ship it.

Turd muncher: Sounds great, lemme check my $ and I'll reach out after work.

Me: Ok

Turd muncher: Crickets

Me: ???

Me: Ok, since I can see you've logged on several times checking out other folks stuff but won't reply to me like you said you would, evidently you really didn't want what I really didn't wanna sell. A simple "It ain't working out for me" woulda been nice, I could've totally understood that.

Turd muncher: CRICKETS....

Me: I'm just over here thinking to myself like Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert said....EAT **** & DIE or GO HANG YOURSELF!

Freakin' turd munchers, I hate em'! And I hope you read this you **** eating POS. Lol!

ODT turd muncher: Hey, you wanna sell that thing you never even advertised cause you said you didn't like it two months ago in somebody's trade ad?

Me: Never said I didn't like it, just offered it for trade for something else I wanted but it didn't work out. If I DID sell it I'd wanna get XXX dollars for it.

Turd muncher: I'll do $$$ via paypal shipped to me.

Me: I don't do paypal but I'd take $$$ and ship it.

Turd muncher: Sounds great, lemme check my $ and I'l reach out after work.

Me: Ok

Me: ???

Me: Ok, since I can see you've logged on several times checking out other folks stuff but won't reply to me like you said you would, evidently you really didn't want what I really didn't wanna sell. A simple "It ain't working out for me" woulda been nice, I could've totally understood that.

Turd muncher: CRICKETS....

Me: I'm just over here thinking to myself like Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert said....EAT **** & DIE or GO HANG YOURSELF!

Freakin' turd munchers, I hate em'! And I hope you read this you **** eating POS. Lol!
Don't sugar-coat it!

I get so tired of the people that low ball, offer stupid trades, or ask "what's your bottom dollar". No joke the ar pistol I had posted that needed a BCG I had a guy message me and the pm went like this

Idiot wanting to buy- is the ar pistol still available

Me- No, I have a meeting planned for tomorrow.

Idiot- I have $250 cash money and can meet today.

Me- piss on a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom