• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the lowest feedback score you dealing with?

What is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to feedback?

• Any negative feedback, I'm gonna pass

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • 10% less negative feedback

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • A couple neg's are okay as long as they have a ton of positives

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • More than 1 and I'm out

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • I don't care how many, as long as they pay full price and drive to me.

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • I don't trade with newbs or negs

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Anybody as long they bring tacos

Votes: 9 5.7%

• Total voters
I have a negative from over 10 years ago

Guy was upset he didn’t get the extra magazines for my AK when he didn’t pay for the extras package,only the bare minimum

I wish there was some way to make it go away

yeah you cant win with some of these puss boys on here. you should be able to pm a mod or something about it and have them remove it.

For me it is balance. I have 1 neg that I earned and was my fault but have aimed to be sure my positives way outweigh that one. I try and treat others the same way. 1 or even 2 negatives from somebody with lots more positives is ok with me. If the positives and negatives are much closer, say 5 positive and 2 negative, then I am much less likely to deal. That said if I am dealing with somebody with negatives I do research the neg and see what it is for so I am informed.

Stuff happens. Not that that is an excuse but somebody with a boatload of positives and 1 (2 at the most) negatives is ok by me.

Bid?

Is This eBay or Gunbroker now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When you see a Colt Python unmolested listed for $1,100 OBO? That's an auction. PM your bid.

As a test a friend listed a rifle for half its market value. He received 31 separate PMs with 'offers' ranging from "stupid neckbeard wet dream hopeful trailer payment making amounts on resale" to fair prices. It's not "sanctioned" but you can run auctions here if you read the primer I wrote a few weeks ago.

I have a negative from over 10 years ago

Guy was upset he didn’t get the extra magazines for my AK when he didn’t pay for the extras package,only the bare minimum

I wish there was some way to make it go away
There was...10 years ago.

i always check and see what they have been neg'ed for. also i dont worry about the new guys,everyone was a newb.
phone calls break a deal for me.. if you want to deal call me,not text,but call,or no deal..
i am not driving to a meet and have no way to contact you other than pm's.. thats just stupid, we carry worldwide walkie talkies with us,and yet some of you insist on updated morse code.beep ba beep beep ba beep beep beep...:doh:
i have only given one neg, another trader deserves 1 or 2 from me, but rules dont allow it..
@#$%^ texters!!!!!

feedback..hell i been to broke lately to worry bout that. but if i do a small sale or trade of ammo or an optic or whatever i usually meet close to home so its not a big inconvenience anyways

Back
Top Bottom