• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the lowest feedback score you dealing with?

What is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to feedback?

• Any negative feedback, I'm gonna pass

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • 10% less negative feedback

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • A couple neg's are okay as long as they have a ton of positives

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • More than 1 and I'm out

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • I don't care how many, as long as they pay full price and drive to me.

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • I don't trade with newbs or negs

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Anybody as long they bring tacos

Votes: 9 5.7%

• Total voters
I would deal with someone with multiple negative feedback's, but only face-to-face deals and they would have to do all the driving.

The guys that have the worst records, the ones that are listed by the site as untrusted traders, I won't deal with them. The top guy has 11 negative feedbacks!

I've dealt with a few that had 1 . Encouraged one of them to not get another cause he'd be ignored by most members then. He's been 100% since then an is well known an liked on here. :0)

One guy had 3 but was right down the street and it was a deal an went well.

I dealt with one of the untrusted list who has six now ,but he had 1 or 2 back then . If my neg woulda stuck he'd have seven now.

I would deal with someone with multiple negative feedback's, but only face-to-face deals and they would have to do all the driving.

The guys that have the worst records, the ones that are listed by the site as untrusted traders, I won't deal with them. The top guy has 11 negative feedbacks!
I dealt with one on that list who had more than 7 and it turned out to be a great meeting. I was traveling to meet my daughter up in north Georgia and met the member on the way up, so if he hadn't shown I would have only been out enough fuel and time to drive off the exit and back on.

I dealt with one on that list who had more than 7 and it turned out to be a great meeting. I was traveling to meet my daughter up in north Georgia and met the member on the way up, so if he hadn't shown I would have only been out enough fuel and time to drive off the exit and back on.

Dealt with several new guys on here. I remember how hard it was to make a deal when I was a newbie. And l have worked with the public for many years and some people will never be happy. That being said I'd rather deal with a newbie that a guy with numerous negs. More that 2 and I'm out

Depends on if I want the item and it is next door or a four hour drive away...

Prolly no more than 2, now that I think about it.

I have a negative from over 10 years ago

Guy was upset he didn’t get the extra magazines for my AK when he didn’t pay for the extras package,only the bare minimum

I wish there was some way to make it go away
Well I just hope you didn't even "think" something bad about someone 10 years ago, because by today's standards you could lose your job, your house, your guns, your money, AND your reputation. It's just the way of the world... unless you're ghay, of course; then you get a free pass.

I have no problems with anyone that has a negative, or two, due to something like a missed meet or something minor that I know of. Especially if they are a long standing member with a lot of positives. However, if the negative is a blatant " I am a rip off con artist or trying to get the highest bid" and even worse if you are a newbie with this type of neg...then you just went from Man status down to little wussy girly girl status and I will avoid you like the plague. I have lost money on this site just to keep my word- plain an simple, and I expect others to treat me the same.

Back
Top Bottom