• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the lowest feedback score you dealing with?

What is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to feedback?

• Any negative feedback, I'm gonna pass

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • 10% less negative feedback

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • A couple neg's are okay as long as they have a ton of positives

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • More than 1 and I'm out

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • I don't care how many, as long as they pay full price and drive to me.

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • I don't trade with newbs or negs

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Anybody as long they bring tacos

Votes: 9 5.7%

• Total voters
It depends... I always look at how active they are. Lots are just traders only and never post anything except to buy or sell something. Plus as mentioned some folks don't want feedback.

1. If it's 1 or 2 negs from long ago and they have lots of positives since then - yes I would.

2. If they have several recent negs and not many positives - I might. But I would make them do the driving and say everything in PMs. I would not mail money to them.

3. If they have a lot of negs then - no. I'd just say based on their 11 negatives (or .68% trader rating) that I'd rather not deal with them.

I didn't post a negative on one failed deal even though I probably could have. Gotta understand things sometimes things come up that we cannot control.

1118201217254920410654441353208896.jpg

I take trading on here seriously !

I recently had a long time member on here waste my time AGAIN !
Next time he sends me a pm I'll just tell him not to waste my time with his crickets ;(

I Don't know how many deals I've done off ODT but I never receive any feedback. IDC, what your score is I'll deal with you but I ain't driving outta my way to make a deal.

I see folks on here with negs around 50% already and people still trading with them. No ody is perfect but c'mon, your gonna ghost on half your deals. Some of that falls on the folks that know this and still enter a deal with them.
Didn’t know there was such a thing? Where do I find mine?I’ve always been a zero so I’m sure I am still a zero ( I know I am a looser)

I have 3 and I take responsibility for my part in all of them - trying to deal with people who don't listen, get mad when you decide not to get taken advantage of, or just plain selfish. Good luck getting the admins to help if you get one. Most of the folks on here are honest and great to deal with.

If they've got 50+ feedback and a negative, I'd consider it. If they've got 10 trades and 1 neg already, I'm out.

The thing I'm paying attention to now is the brand new person on here with no feedback at all. Every once in a while a Craigslister sneaks through and I usually encounter them at 0 feedback. I think they tend to make new accounts once they are 0 for 1 or 2. I mean, what do they have to lose?

I have a negative from over 10 years ago

Guy was upset he didn’t get the extra magazines for my AK when he didn’t pay for the extras package,only the bare minimum

I wish there was some way to make it go away

How could that have stuck? I gave a guy a legitimate negative and he somehow weaseled his way out of it and got it removed. This was a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom