• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the lowest feedback score you dealing with?

What is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to feedback?

• Any negative feedback, I'm gonna pass

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • 10% less negative feedback

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • A couple neg's are okay as long as they have a ton of positives

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • More than 1 and I'm out

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • I don't care how many, as long as they pay full price and drive to me.

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • I don't trade with newbs or negs

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Anybody as long they bring tacos

Votes: 9 5.7%

• Total voters
If they've got 50+ feedback and a negative, I'd consider it. If they've got 10 trades and 1 neg already, I'm out.

The thing I'm paying attention to now is the brand new person on here with no feedback at all. Every once in a while a Craigslister sneaks through and I usually encounter them at 0 feedback. I think they tend to make new accounts once they are 0 for 1 or 2. I mean, what do they have to lose?
It pays to look into the neg.
I recently bought from someone with 1. He and the other member gave each other negs (both still there) for lack of contact finalizing a deal.
Sometimes, context matters. (And not everybody complains about a neg.)

If they've got 50+ feedback and a negative, I'd consider it. If they've got 10 trades and 1 neg already, I'm out.

The thing I'm paying attention to now is the brand new person on here with no feedback at all. Every once in a while a Craigslister sneaks through and I usually encounter them at 0 feedback. I think they tend to make new accounts once they are 0 for 1 or 2. I mean, what do they have to lose?
Sneaks through? bahahahahahaha they arent vetted at all. pay your dime and come on in, is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom