• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the story behind your screen name?

We had a wild college party many moons ago and a group of several girls who had come together were still passed out throughout my house. They were sleeping soundly, so as gesture of courtesy and to politely tell them it was time to leave, I used the meat hammer on the forehead trick to wake them up. From hence forth my buddies dubbed the "BattleSausage". Occasionally, I have had old girlfriends call me that...it's one of the reasons my wife is very happy I don't have a use for Facebook.

We had a wild college party many moons ago and a group of several girls who had come together were still passed out throughout my house. They were sleeping soundly, so as gesture of courtesy and to politely tell them it was time to leave, I used the meat hammer on the forehead trick to wake them up. From hence forth my buddies dubbed the "BattleSausage". Occasionally, I have had old girlfriends call me that...it's one of the reasons my wife is very happy I don't have a use for Facebook.
I'm surprised your screen name isn't 'sexual assault'....

I'm surprised your screen name isn't 'sexual assault'....

If it weren't for things they had done just hours earlier and having known them for a while, I probably would have held off. Then again, when this happened the PC police didn't exist and the rest of America hadn't gone to **** so yeah, it's been awhile. Not my finest moment, but the OP asked so there it is.

Back
Top Bottom