• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

CostaRicaBound

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Back on Christmas Eve, I was taken by ambulance to the hospital and admitted with Covid pneumonia. I just got home a few days ago, thank God. Hospital was AWFUL, terrible care and filthy. My oxygen levels fell into the low 70s and it was real touch and go for a bit. I've got a long road ahead to recover fully, but was wondering for those of you who've had it, what have been some of the unusual effects besides loss of taste/smell that you've experienced? I'm dealing with a few right now that are just odd.

Glad you're back, were you un-vaxxed before catching covid at Christmas ?
No jab here. I know SOOO many people who have had adverse reactions to it, it'll be a honest day in Washington before I get stabbed. Besides, the hospital's own statistics were that 55% of the admitted patients were vaxxed. No, no jab.

No jab here. I know SOOO many people who have had adverse reactions to it, it'll be a honest day in Washington before I get stabbed. Besides, the hospital's own statistics were that 55% of the admitted patients were vaxxed. No, no jab.
First off glad you are here to post… I did want to share this with you.. Please don’t think you are immune to getting any major side effects either.

Back
Top Bottom