• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Son of a Biscuit eater!! What else could there have been besides death !! Lol. Damn bro, you had it bad.
Were you vaxed then ? Now?
If that was the reaction I had to the spike naturally diffusing into my lungs and throat, I suspect I would likely be dead from the vax, which causes spike to circulate around your blood stream in very short order.

The good news is I'm now naturally immune and have no lingering effects, except for the temporary hair thing and a 10% loss of smell.

I am fever free for 3 days in a row now. Still have lingering cough, headache and very weak.
My mom (84) and brother tested positive on Christmas Day. I went up to help...stayed outside, social distance, mask, whatever. They both recovered fairly quickly...they were fully vaxxed and boosted. They also got mono antibodies and were put on ivermectin by the head of ER...NOT thru hospital.
I began with runny nose and headache...tested positive on the 27th. Low grade fever every day for 15 days...highest was like 102.8. Averaged 100. The fever is what really wore me out...I would get chills and wake up in the mornings with sheets soaking wet.
Ended up at ER on like day 14...fever had spiked up to 102.7 again and blood ox dropped into mid 80’s.
They did chest X-ray, blood and urine work and gave me Tylenol and a bag of iv saline.
My diagnosis was that I had “Covid lungs” (whatever that means) and was experiencing Long Covid symptoms. All my tests came back fine,
At my request they gave me a prescription for Doxycycline which I have taken...only a couple of days left.
I took 14 of the 3mg people ivermectin early on...two days in a row so 28 pills.
i also took a Zpac first week and doubled my zinc, D3, and C intake.
Finally got a doc to prescribe ivermectin for me but no pharmacy would fill it (out of stock) until one local pharmacy offered me 42 pills for about $300...cash only.
i declined and took a 250# dose of my horse paste.
I have never ran a fever like this...every day for 2 weeks. It really weakened me.
It is gonna take awhile to build back my strength.
First day with no fever was after I spent 4 hours on the back porch with my sweater pulled over my head so that I got direct sun on my back.
Im gonna say the sun healed me...

Been fortunate and have not caught the virus. The wife and I have been taking home made HCQ since this started. There are a few recipes on the web and it is simple to make. I posted it on ODT awhile back.

I have been sick since 2 Jan, my worse side effect was coughing for 10 days with no sleep, I all ready have chronic cough so Covid made it worse. I asked the doctor's for that Steroids cough shot it worked in 12hrs. I still have no appetite, but took the advise from the guys on ODT and made sure, I ate and drink and believed it saved my butt.

The spice : Thyme does not smell or taste right. Anything with that smells awful. I have some soap and deodorant, dove Mens fresh or something and that stuff just stinks . So weird what my sense of smell does these days .

I am fever free for 3 days in a row now. Still have lingering cough, headache and very weak.
My mom (84) and brother tested positive on Christmas Day. I went up to help...stayed outside, social distance, mask, whatever. They both recovered fairly quickly...they were fully vaxxed and boosted. They also got mono antibodies and were put on ivermectin by the head of ER...NOT thru hospital.
I began with runny nose and headache...tested positive on the 27th. Low grade fever every day for 15 days...highest was like 102.8. Averaged 100. The fever is what really wore me out...I would get chills and wake up in the mornings with sheets soaking wet.
Ended up at ER on like day 14...fever had spiked up to 102.7 again and blood ox dropped into mid 80’s.
They did chest X-ray, blood and urine work and gave me Tylenol and a bag of iv saline.
My diagnosis was that I had “Covid lungs” (whatever that means) and was experiencing Long Covid symptoms. All my tests came back fine,
At my request they gave me a prescription for Doxycycline which I have taken...only a couple of days left.
I took 14 of the 3mg people ivermectin early on...two days in a row so 28 pills.
i also took a Zpac first week and doubled my zinc, D3, and C intake.
Finally got a doc to prescribe ivermectin for me but no pharmacy would fill it (out of stock) until one local pharmacy offered me 42 pills for about $300...cash only.
i declined and took a 250# dose of my horse paste.
I have never ran a fever like this...every day for 2 weeks. It really weakened me.
It is gonna take awhile to build back my strength.
First day with no fever was after I spent 4 hours on the back porch with my sweater pulled over my head so that I got direct sun on my back.
Im gonna say the sun healed me...
So… Let me understand this… They were Vaxxed and boosted and they recovered quickly….
You were not Vaxxed correct? And it sounds like you had a really tough time…

So… Let me understand this… They were Vaxxed and boosted and they recovered quickly….
You were not Vaxxed correct? And it sounds like you had a really tough time…
Yep. I think the vax may have lessened the severity of their symptoms. Or perhaps the monoclonal antibodies they got helped them recover quickly...or perhaps the ER doctor’s willingness to prescribe ivermectin played a part?
But yes, perhaps the shots could be described as a therapeutic remedy? Certainly not a vaccine in the traditional sense as they are the ones who got infected and gave it to me, the unvaxxed.
Time will tell if other negative longer term side effects from the vax makes it worthwhile.
For me, for now, I’m still glad I have not taken the jab.

Yep. I think the vax may have lessened the severity of their symptoms. Or perhaps the monoclonal antibodies they got helped them recover quickly...or perhaps the ER doctor’s willingness to prescribe ivermectin played a part?
But yes, perhaps the shots could be described as a therapeutic remedy? Certainly not a vaccine in the traditional sense as they are the ones who got infected and gave it to me, the unvaxxed.
Time will tell if other negative longer term side effects from the vax makes it worthwhile.
For me, for now, I’m still glad I have not taken the jab.
So.... let me understand this..... they had monoclonal antibodies and were put on ivermectin by medical staff and you were not?

Back
Top Bottom