• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Smell and taste coming back. Coffee smelled really bad for a couple weeks, it's getting better though. I can smell soap and aftershave now.

As far as eating - things were either super sweet or super salty. It's getting back to normal -ish

I’ve had it twice, once in July 2020 but never had any symptoms. Daughter had it (she lost taste and smell for 10 days was about it) so wife and I got tested, wife negative but mine came back positive. Had it again in November 2020, definitely had it. Started out thinking I had a sinus or ear infection then lost taste and smell for 12 days and I mean absolutely nothing. No cough, just fatigued and small fever. Wife and daughter tested negative. Not sure what’s up with the wife, never caught it and we never took any precautions. She thought maybe she had it previously but went and got an antibody test and negative. She must be one of those that have natural ammunition. Daughter recently got it again in December, lasted about 3 days of flu like symptoms then done, son got it and same symptoms. Wife and I never got it.

Long term I still have some different tastes and smells but nothing major.

I'm unvaxxed and so far I have not had covid, at least not that I'm aware of. I am very interested in threads like this one with first hand information. Thanks to all that give their perspective, thoughts and experiences. Hopefully it will stay on track.
I'm 67 and not vaxxed, I have no clue if I had china virus or not. If I did have it I didn't notice. I never wear a mask nor do I social distance.

Back
Top Bottom