• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Sorry to hear about your business, it looks like mine is on the same path. There's no way I'm going to be able to install kitchens - lots of this is up on a ladder, and VERY heavy work). I've saved enough to make it for a while without revenue, but I'd much prefer not touching that. Not sure what life is going to look like moving forward (other than we're still on track to move to CR)
Covid tanked our business. My appendix popped and the week I got out of the hospital, covid started. We tried to keep it going but that only costs us the money we had saved.
The ODT played a huge roll in us not being homeless.. now, life is wonderful and God keeps us covered.

Got it back end of November and ended up in the hospital with covid pneumonia. I really enjoyed my morning cups of coffee (3-4 daily) haven’t had the desire since.

I had it back in August the loss of taste and smell were a dead give away before I took the test. My lungs got pretty bad too and some days were better than others. Had to stop vaping (yeah that's right. I have long hair and drive a sports car too) but my wife and I noticed that I was angrier more often. At first I thought it was just withdrawal from the insane amounts of nicotine I ingest but even after a few months it's still here.

I had it back in August the loss of taste and smell were a dead give away before I took the test. My lungs got pretty bad too and some days were better than others. Had to stop vaping (yeah that's right. I have long hair and drive a sports car too) but my wife and I noticed that I was angrier more often. At first I thought it was just withdrawal from the insane amounts of nicotine I ingest but even after a few months it's still here.
Keep a few snicker candy bars handy..

Is anybody aware of a disease that has this many strange and varied side effects?

Makes me suspicious that this disease did not evolve in the natural world.
I have and will continue to believe this is a joint venture between our democrats and the Chinese communists! All the new strains are no different. This is no more a natural disease than the Alec Baldwin gun firing itself!

hes-right-you-know.jpg

Back
Top Bottom