• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the worst gift you got?

Money. I’ve got most of the material things that I want. When I receive money as a gift, it shows me that no thought or effort went into the process. A small thoughtful gift means so much more to me than cash.

Money. I’ve got most of the material things that I want. When I receive money as a gift, it shows me that no thought or effort went into the process. A small thoughtful gift means so much more to me than cash.

I'm usually the opposite. I prefer money because relatives love to buy me **** that I never use... like winter gloves. Almost EVERY year, I get a pair from an aunt. I DON'T ****ING WEAR GLOVES!!! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME WEAR GLOVES???

I'm a bad shopper though, the epitome of a lazy Christmas shopper. I usually give everyone gift cards.

Okay, so we have the "post up the good stuff" thread, but whats the worst gift you got? The kind that make you scratch your head and wonder where they found it.

I got a pen holder that looks like a butt. And, it makes a fart sound when you put the pen in. WTF.

Pictures!

Okay, so we have the "post up the good stuff" thread, but whats the worst gift you got? The kind that make you scratch your head and wonder where they found it.

I got a pen holder that looks like a butt. And, it makes a fart sound when you put the pen in. WTF.

Is it like this one? Kind of creepy!

Back
Top Bottom