• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

whats up new odt members backing out

hillbilly

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
Had to put two members on ingnore list over the weekend. Had two guys back out one guy was new just dont get it the way i always trade, deal is a deal unless when you look at it and its been in a fire or in bottom of ocean and has rust. Had another guy called me with trade offer with 36 postive reviews after i agreed to trade he backed out because he said he couldn't let go of his rifle after he wanted bunch of pics said my rifle was beautiful. Wow really whats wrong with these people Rant Rant!!!!!!!!!

Had a newbie the other day tell me in a PM that an item was mine. Told him I would meet him 2 days later. He never sent me a location to meet him at and the next morning had a PM waiting that said another guy was picking it up 1 day before me.

image.jpeg

Had to put to members on ingnore list over the weekend had two guys back out one guy was new just dont get it the way i always trade deal is deal unless when you look at it its been in fire or in bottom of ocean rust had another guy called me with trade offer with 36 postive reviews after i agreed to trade he back out because he saild he couldnt let go of his rifle after he wonted buch of pics saild my rifle was beautiful wow really whats wrong with people Rant Rant!!!!!!!!!
7bfd688962f62dc40e8b6f37fc3603e8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom