• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats up with all the SORE losers?

83rdrecon

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
I know some here have humility and good sportsmanship, however by and far 99% of the UGA fans I see are sore losers when their team gets beat.

Have some humility.

They always blame the ref, bad calls, space aliens or some other BS for a game gone bad.

They played well last night, but to be honest, they never were a match for this years LSU team.

They ended up in that championship game due to everyone else in the SEC east sucking worse than they did.

Now, I do hope they will match ya'll up with Boise State again.... That was embarassing for all the SEC....

GEAUX TIGERS!

Talking about uga fans needin humility, how bout lookin in the mirror?

They have only themselves to blame for the loss last night; they were puttin it to lsu who was stumblin around all dazed and confused and then just messed up especially with those two touchdown passes they didn't catch.

I really didn't care who won, but I thought both sideline refs should look into getting some glasses.
Really, Georgia should have swapped QB after the second pass went into the dirt without any close defensive coverage.
GA's QB never came back after he ran up the middle getting the first down and fumbling the ball simultaneously.

And I agree GA fans are the worst losers.

Talking about uga fans needin humility, how bout lookin in the mirror?

I was at the LSU-UGA game in 2004. Sat in the UGA Alumni section of the stadium and watched our butts get spanked by UGA. I congratulated and shook hands with all the UGA fans that I saw on our walk out.

I did not blame the refs, make up excuses for why this TD or that play would have could have should have.... I just walked to my car and went home.

So what's up with all those crybabies?

Im a Dawgs fan all day long. They had the #1 team saying WTF in the first half, then secomd half they beat themselves. The Dawgs have had a great season this year. LSU game from what I saw had a fews call that should have been made on both sides, but that's football for ya. I think why a lot of GA fan get pissed is because other teams I.E. Aurburn, take cheap shots when they start loosing, LSU made adjustments to win the game. I knew if Ga won it would be an upset game, LSU is #1 for a damn good reason.

Im a Dawgs fan all day long. They had the #1 team saying WTF in the first half, then secomd half they beat themselves. The Dawgs have had a great season this year. LSU game from what I saw had a fews call that should have been made on both sides, but that's football for ya. I think why a lot of GA fan get pissed is because other teams I.E. Aurburn, take cheap shots when they start loosing, LSU made adjustments to win the game. I knew if Ga won it would be an upset game, LSU is #1 for a damn good reason.
:D Ya'll played good out of the chute! All teams have to be creative to make points against that defense, and georgia was. LSU is a second half team, and it showed.

I was there - life long dawg fan. Had a great time tailgating with LSU and UGA alike. Spin it however you want to but we won the SECe and won the honor to play for the SEC title. We lost to a damn good LSU football team! Congrats to LSU. I'm one DAWG who will be pulling for them in the Nat'l title game. Bottom line - we choked in the second half. Offense went to the ground against a brick wall defense. End of story!

Back
Top Bottom