• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Up with Buds Gun Shop??

I have purchased two guns from Buds and never had any issues. The last one I ordered did take 4 days to ship, but there website clearly states to allow up to five days for shipment. I am a little surprised to hear so much negative feedback. My experience overall has been pleasant.

I have purchased two guns from Buds and never had any issues. The last one I ordered did take 4 days to ship, but there website clearly states to allow up to five days for shipment. I am a little surprised to hear so much negative feedback. My experience overall has been pleasant.
my experience is similar - Buds had satisfactory service for the few order I placed

I did notice that this thread started two years ago . . . after I made my post.

Based on that, I agree. They appear to have made improvements. I did not make my first purchase from them until 2016.

I have used them and am very pleased with them. I would rate my experience 5 Stars out of 5. I would recommend them to my friends and family and would not hesitate to use them again.

I have used them and am very pleased with them. I would rate my experience 5 Stars out of 5. I would recommend them to my friends and family and would not hesitate to use them again.
But how satisfied would you say you were with your overall experience?

Back
Top Bottom