• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's up with Lithia Springs?

get the land build a range and we will come. New Meet & Greet araomd araomd lol

I was thinking about it. My range up in Cartersville is about 45 minutes away and this would be a lot closer. It borders the east side of Sweetwater Park so I assume it would be good hunting property?
I need to check the laws in Douglas county and make sure they allow for outdoor shooting on unincorporated areas.

Lithia Springs has turned into a ghetto sewer. I've lived here all my life. I would not buy land here. Taxes are about to increase here as well.
It will never be the next Vining's. Not a snowball's chance in Hell.

I've done some high end work in atlanta and thought to myself why would anybody put money into this area. Well it turned and now is some high end housing. If your patient and have some money to sit on it could work out.

My boss bought some in Kennesaw and will make some good money on it if he can get the zoning to go through. that has been a fight with the city for about 3 years now.

Reactions: MRH
I've done some high end work in atlanta and thought to myself why would anybody put money into this area. Well it turned and now is some high end housing. If your patient and have some money to sit on it could work out.

My boss bought some in Kennesaw and will make some good money on it if he can get the zoning to go through. that has been a fight with the city for about 3 years now.

I concede you are exactly right. My Dad did the same thing, in Atlanta, and he did very well with it. You have a good point there, and may be onto something. The taxes will be cheaper here than Atl as well. There is a good bit of undeveloped land south of I-20 in Lithia Springs, going towards Riverside Pkwy, and Fulton Ind Blvd. $5,000/acre sounds pretty good this close to the Atl.

Back
Top Bottom