• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's up with the FAA grounding flights?

The entire NOTAM system locked up. It has had a few issues in the last month. What made this one strange was the entire system was out of service, including the back up. That has never happened in the 14 years I have been here in Hampton. Not sure about the prior 8 years I was at CLT (Charlotte). I honestly believe if the system was hacked, no one except a select few will know. I do know that many of the devices the make up the system are old. It is located out in Oklahoma City.

The entire NOTAM system locked up. It has had a few issues in the last month. What made this one strange was the entire system was out of service, including the back up. That has never happened in the 14 years I have been here in Hampton. Not sure about the prior 8 years I was at CLT (Charlotte). I honestly believe if the system was hacked, no one except a select few will know. I do know that many of the devices the make up the system are old. It is located out in Oklahoma City.
Typical woke BS. Spend money on changing the term NOTAM from “Notice to Airmen” to ” Notice to Air Missions” but no money spent to upgrade the antiquated system. I guess this is what you get when you have a woke turd burglar in charge of the DOT. So glad I retired in 2012.

Did you know Greg Easley or Chuck Beam when you were at CLT?

Back
Top Bottom