Whats wrong with double posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo65

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
40   0
Reaction score
Hey guy. I got busted for double posting a Taurus 85 pistol sunday. I had it posted in west Ga and central Ga I live in the west central ga area. When I search post I check both listing as they are my area. Just want to know why I can't post a gun in both areas on here and what does it hurt ???.

I don't think it was a glitch it came from a mod on here. message was.....Your thread FS/FT Taurus 85 UL 38 SPL was deleted. Reason: Duplicate.

Hey guy. I got busted for double posting a Taurus 85 pistol sunday. I had it posted in west Ga and central Ga I live in the west central ga area. When I search post I check both listing as they are my area. Just want to know why I can't post a gun in both areas on here and what does it hurt ???.

Because it's not different areas. The location tags are just search terms, both ads are in still in the handguns forum. Any given item can be listed once every 72 hours. Just use the location that's most appropriate.

So I have to post it in West ga if it don't sell there in 72 hours I can post it in central ga Right

I mean you can, but it really makes zero difference. It's still going to be in the handguns forum. The location has very little do with anything.

Well I know If I am looking for something I want look in the east ga listing. Most of them guy are way to far away from me to mess with. Anyways Thanks for the info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom