• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's yalls opinion? (poll) Should Bumpfire stocks stay around?

Should the Bump Fire stock system be banned or regulated?

• Total voters
I know everyone has a story about stupid things they heard someone say at their local gun store, but I was at Ed's in Stockbridge a few years back and the gentleman in front of me stated that he was looking for "one uh dem butt fire stocks"...
The clerk looked past him right at me and said without blinking "Yeah...we don't carry those".

Give up something you have no use for now, sooner or later they'll come for something you didn't want to give up.

That is pretty funny being said to me. :doh:I believe in wisdom. You should give it a try just for fun. You might like it.:rolleyes:

Maybe it's reading comprehension. Shall not be infringed unless there are "thugs" you do not like then infringe the **** out of it. I didn't read it like that.

Maybe the NRA likes the idea of new regs as the least evil of all the possible outcomes. A new broad STATUTE being much more evil than a new REGS for speed em ups under the existing machine gun definition in the existing statute.

"They’re going to say, 'You give them bump stock, it's going to be a slippery slope.' I certainly hope so,"
s3_origin_images.politico.com_news_090726_pelosi5_ap_297.jpg

I believe that full auto should be regulated. I think that RPG'S should be regulated. I think hand grenades should not be in the hands of the general public. I believe that myself and 2.3 million other former Marines believe very firmly in the 2nd amendment.

I believe that full auto should be regulated. I think that RPG'S should be regulated. I think hand grenades should not be in the hands of the general public. I believe that myself and 2.3 million other former Marines believe very firmly in the 2nd amendment.

I appeciate your Service but I still think you are wrong. Any argument that can be made against full auto can be made about semi auto. I want a 240B but I will never own one because bad people do bad things. That doesn't make sense to me.

They let Osama and his buddies have em . I don't think we should have stingers like they did but I don't think a bump fire stock should be out of the question. I don't have one and don't really want one but I should be able to if I wanted to.

Well I won't win MR Popular here BUT,, I have never had a problem with full auto being regulated. I just don't want any old thug to walk into a gun store and buy a full auto rifle. IF you know how to use a bump stock it is just like full auto. Just me.
But an M4gery with a 100 round surefire is cool with you?

Maybe the NRA likes the idea of new regs as the least evil of all the possible outcomes. A new broad STATUTE being much more evil than a new REGS for speed em ups under the existing machine gun definition in the existing statute.
Anything to resolve the lagging revenues they're experiencing now.....gen up the 'troops' so to speak.

I doubt you speak for all 2.3 million former Marines. You sure as **** don't speak for this Army officer puke.

I fully understand that my opinion is unpopular. I also swear that I would give my life to preserve your right to yours. I will get out of this conversation now. You are all my brothers.
Midnite

Back
Top Bottom