• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's yalls opinion? (poll) Should Bumpfire stocks stay around?

Should the Bump Fire stock system be banned or regulated?

• Total voters
What I can't understand is all the hate for the NRA. It only through them that we have what we have now. They have went to battle for us many times for us to keep what we now enjoy. They make one decision some don't agree with and now it's to hell with the NRA. You might as well go ahead and start sucking Fienstiens d**k now. We all now she has one. To stop supporting them now is the worst move we can make as gun owners. They are the loudest, strongest voice we have in the gun community as a whole. Don't damn them yet for one thing you don't agree with. It isn't like you will have to empty your gun safe if they ban bump stocks.

What I can't understand is all the hate for the NRA. It only through them that we have what we have now. They have went to battle for us many times for us to keep what we now enjoy. They make one decision some don't agree with and now it's to hell with the NRA. You might as well go ahead and start sucking Fienstiens d**k now. We all now she has one. To stop supporting them now is the worst move we can make as gun owners. They are the loudest, strongest voice we have in the gun community as a whole. Don't damn them yet for one thing you don't agree with. It isn't like you will have to empty your gun safe if they ban bump stocks.
I'm not saying anything bad about the NRA, but I'd say SAF deserves far more credit than the NRA for advances we've seen in the courts.

Im no NRA scholar but I can not own a machine gun "easily". A suppressor "easily". The only reason as I understand it with 10+ mags is that someone forgot to renew it. People had so little faith in the NRA that ARs went from $500 to $2000 in a few days. (See Bump Fire Stocks).

Ive yet to see any highly visible power/pull in recent years that would deserve my support.
So I never renewed my membership. At one time I was a blind NRA supporter and thought they had my back. I fail to see that today. IMHO they have just turned into a send me your money organization that is a pale shadow of what the should be.

I am going to have to disagree on that one. We have what we have in our gun cabinets now due to their support and hard work. Just because we can't see the direct effect of what they do doesn't mean they aren't present and still lobbying for support. It's what we can't see and don't understand is why I say what I say. Make no mistake about it after Sandy Hook they went to work and we came out on top. They even sprung for a talk show. That guy named Cam and Company which stopped only because we had got the message out there and we prevailed.

After this most recent event that is stirring the pot there are players on both sides at work and the forces of evil will work every angle and the gun community are in the middle of it all. The NRA has always taken the stand on no compromise. If they were to stand up and not at least make an attempt to address this situation without them willing to contemplate a little "common sense legislation" would make them look like a band of murder loving gun fanatics. That would hurt us more than it would help us. What they say and what they do behind the scenes and under the table is what counts. Lets just see what happens before we drop our support all together. The Democrats will do their own self in by trying to lump in more items and law into a bill than the NRA is willing to compromise on. Just for them to take a position doesn't mean they will give in on it. It does make them look a little more sensitive to the situation at hand. Politics is a complicated game and is played like a chess game. The NRA is good at it. They are looking several moves ahead and know exactly what they are doing. That's why we give them 25 bucks a year. A price well worth the price of admission of watching said game

P.S. I use the phrase common sense legislation very loosely.

I think you are partially correct but then I dont follow the news much. I think what we have now is because of the NRA many years ago. Not now. As I said its just my view but what have they done for me lately? Suppressor without a stamp? Nope. 3 round burst AR? Nope. They lost high cap mags and got them back on a fluke. They have any power in states like California? Maybe Id like to visit Holly Wood packing a 30 mag. Ill agree they do help but, if you have so much faith in the NRA and a possible law making 556 a possible controlled substance comes along, please dont buy any so there is more on the shelves for those that have lost faith.

Leftist can rationalize just about anything.

At one time the unelected bureaucrats at the fed's alphabet agency (ATF) declared this a machine gun.

shoestring-with-aglet.jpg

Yeah, even they walked that back after their public humiliation much to the chagrin of other leftist bend on undermining our 2A.

I have never used on, so my opinion will not be valued...I don't see the need for one and if one wants a rapid fire rifle, get a fed stamp and go full auto. My thought is to put the pellet ( bullet) where it should be.

Back
Top Bottom